Foodie Friendly Gifts
Do you have a foodie on your list? Are you a foodie, looking to add a few things to your Christmas list? Here’s a look at Chef Tara’s favorites!
* 8 inch Global Chef’s Knife – It has a point and is multi-functional, lightweight and holds an edge. This knife fits a small hand well.
* Microplane – I use a variety of types.
* Y Peeler
* Offset spatula
* Japanese mandoline – Go for the plastic one!
* Hinged juicer
Wrap It Up!
* Cuisinart Immersion Blender
* Artisanal Cutting board – I love Boos!
* Artisanal pairing – Local chocolates (like Dude Sweet!) and their favorite wine or champagne
* Pottery coffee mug – My favorite was made by my father-in-law
* Dinner for 2 – Treat them to 2 cocktails, a bottle of wine and 3 courses.
* A private in-home cooking lesson with Chef Tara!
Foodie Friendly Gifts - Follow us on Pinterest and you’ll have the links for easy shopping!